Restaurant Week choices in CityCenterDC
Metropolitan Washington Restaurant Week is Aug. 17-23. What does that mean for you? You have a chance to try some of the 250 participating restaurants around the metropolitan area. You can visit them for a three-course $22 lunch for a three-course $35 dinner. When you choose the restaurants you want to try, call and see if you need a reservation.
Maybe you can find something new to like just steps away from home. We’d like to highlight the Restaurant Week choices that are right here at CityCenterDC:
• Centrolina is offering lunch and dinner.
• DBGB is offering lunch and dinner. Some highlights for lunch include gazpacho, a French dip and chocolate-peanut gateaux. Dinner choices include Tandoori spiced carrots, flank steak and a Key Lim pie sundae.
• Del Frisco’s Double Eagle is offering lunch and dinner.
• Fig & Olive is offering lunch and dinner. Lunch choices include a truffle mushroom croquette and grilled thyme chicken paillard. Dinner includes gazpacho andalucia soup, paella del mar and dessert “crostini.”
• Mango Tree offers dinner with choices including crispy fried trout and sesame cake with house-made marmalade.
Enjoy a delicious meal close to home or travel a little further and try something different. Either way, make your reservations now!