Get Artistic This Summer - The Apartments at CityCenter
Did you know your Apartments at CityCenter Privilege Card gets you discounts all around D.C.? This month we are highlighting the art category of discounts offered. Take advantage of these deals and enjoy living in the heart of Washington D.C.!
• Ford’s Theatre, 511 10th Street NW, Washington, D.C., offers 20% off select shows. No Saturday nights, maximum 2 tickets/order.
• Koschland Science Museum, 525 E Street NW, Washington, D.C., offers a free special tour with admission.
• LongView Gallery, 1234 9th St. N.W., Washington, D.C., offer free art consulting services and 10% off fine art purchases.
• National Building Museum, 401 F Street NW, Washington, D.C., offers a 10% discount in the National Building Museum Shop and 10% off the cost of a National Building Museum membership at the Builder Level. Membership includes free admission to the Museum, discount in the Museum Shop, access to architectural tours, guest passes and much more.
• National Museum of Women in the Arts, 1250 New York Ave NW, Washington, D.C. offers 50% off admission and 10% off Museum shop.
• National Portrait Gallery, Eighth and F Streets NW, Washington, D.C. offers 10% off store & café, valid for one year. Free admission.
• Shakespeare Theatre Company (at the Harman Center for the Arts) offers 10% off select shows. They are at the Lansburgh Theater, 450 7th Street NW and Sidney Harman Hall, 610 F Street NW, Washington, D.C.
• Smithsonian American Art Museum, Eighth and G Streets NW, Washington, D.C. offers 10% off store & café. Free admission.
• Woolly Mammoth Theatre Company, 641 D Street, NW, Washington, D.C. offers $45 for any seat in the house. Subject to availability.