As 2015 comes to an end, we are remembering all of the fun our residents had this year. We love planning events to spoil our residents, and would like to share some of our favorite moments.
There is a lot to love about the Apartments at CityCenter. We have picked our top five reasons.
Here they are:
1. The location: Our slogan is “You Are Where You Live,” and it’s so true. You are close to work, fun and home thanks to the convenience of our location. You are in the heart of Washington D.C. and part of the 10-acre CityCenterDC neighborhood. Dining, entertainment, culture and transportation are all close at hand.
2. The service: Our 24-hour concierges provide the service of a luxury hotel. Some things we provide include directions, taxi requests, valet dry cleaning services, discounted tickets and help with restaurant reservations. We also provide “home away from home services” for when you are away. We will hold your mail, water your plants and even feed your cat.
3. Our apartments: Each of our apartments is a showcase of contemporary architecture. We offer 48 unique floor plans from studios up to 3-bedrooms. Just some of the special touches include stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, floor-to-ceiling windows, bamboo flooring and a full-size washer/dryer in each residence.
4. Building amenities: From our 3,200 square foot two-story fitness center, the CenterClub, to the 5th-floor HydroClub next to the pool, we love the public areas in the Apartments at CityCenter. The ConnectionsCafe and the business center are there if you are working at home, and The Roof with its grills, tables and bocce ball court are there for play.
5. CityCenterDC deserves a category of its own with its 2.5-million square feet of shops, restaurants, public spaces, offices, apartments and condos. Add to that events like our seasonal Farmers’ Market and Holiday Tree Lighting and you’ll realize there is something for everyone!
Henry is December’s Paw-Parazzi winner. He is a 5-pound, 13-year-old Chihuahua mix rescue dog from Southern California. Though he misses “SoCal” weather, he has been enjoying the simple things in life at CityCenter.
Henry is only 5 inches tall, so he really appreciates the floor to ceiling windows where he can soak up the sun or check out what’s happening in the courtyard.
Welcome Henry to The Apartment at CityCenter!
Think your pet is a star? Send a picture to TaccConcierge@bozzuto.com.